13. Divine forgiveness, straight from the heart of Father God, poured out for me when I just can't muster an ounce of it myself.
14. Staying home & snuggling up with a sick child.
15. Turning up the heat. :o)
16. A teenager well enough to return to school and a husband well enough to return to work.
17. (Re)Connecting with friends, old and new.
18. Dishwashers - OK, ANY home appliance!
19. The gift of baptism, the testimonies of the saints, NEW LIFE!
20. A giant crock of homemade sauerkraut, pickling in the basement.
I've been lax in noting what I'm thankful for, but resolve to start this week with new eyes to see! Won't you join me?