Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Multitude Monday on Tuesday

holy experience


The posts on my blog get automatically fed into my facebook profile. Last Tuesday I did a second round of 'Multitude Monday' and got a bunch of responses to the post. I'm including them in my list, too. Here they are:

From hubby:
127. watching teenagers give hugs to parents
128. racing season is over, maybe next year.
129. siblings who are really good cooks
130. A wife that understands my obsession with Christmas lights.
131. a sound board that has lots of pretty lights.


From a friend:
132. apple brats from Bayfield (we ran into her while we were there.)
133. running into a million Vineyard people at Apple Fest

From my mother-in-law:
134. Daughter-in-laws who share their hearts and souls.
135. Being invited to stone soup day. It was a blast. It is a memory I will hold dear forever.

At the suggestion of another friend, I will add:
136. The movie 'UP!' Our whole family likes it.

137. Friends who help me be thankful!
I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Grace did a couple fill in the blank prayers in Sunday school a few weeks ago. These are her prayers:

138. Dear God, You are so big & happy. I'm sorry that I lost my mom's kittie in the kegs. Thank you for all the animals and that You made us. Please help me not be afraid of things. Amen! (kittie in the kegs has now been found and put away)

139. Dear God, You are so great, big & strong. I'm sorry for not obeying my mom & dad. Thank you for making me! And being so helpful. Please help us not get sick again. Amen!

140. I am also so thankful for this boy.
We are going through hard teenage/parenting stuff, but it is so worth the frustration when we glimpse the man he is becoming! God, please help me remember that and see him with Your eyes!

141. Quotes, like this one:
I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
~ William Shakespeare
142. Or this one:
Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.
~ G.B. Stern
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment