Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Quick Run Down

of our last few weeks includes:

Micah's last band concert. Next year he's taking art instead...

Grace finished her first year of Daisy Scouts.
(LOVE the pledge - we should all live by this!)

The Girl Scout Promise
On my honor, I will try:
To serve God and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

The Girl Scout Law
I will do my best to be
honest and fair,
friendly and helpful,
considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and
responsible for what I say and do,
and to
respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister to every Girl Scout.

Kindergarten Nature Field Trip

We had a 'Gourmet Hot Dog' meal with some friends.
My favorite dog was the cream cheese & green olives
and my favorite guests were the pirates!

One, two.. the tooth fairy had to come twice in one week!

Memorial Day, trip to the cemetary
and lunch after at the Truck Stop.

 A quilt I made for an expectant mom
and a sock monster that I want to make - I love these!
And now I'm collecting socks.

Dance recital, start to finish.

Micah left for a mission trip to Denver CO.

An afternoon drive up the shore
with a stop at the Talmadge River.

And iphoto on the iphone.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment