Monday, October 26, 2009

More Thank Yous

13. Divine forgiveness, straight from the heart of Father God, poured out for me when I just can't muster an ounce of it myself.

14. Staying home & snuggling up with a sick child.

15. Turning up the heat. :o)

16. A teenager well enough to return to school and a husband well enough to return to work.

17. (Re)Connecting with friends, old and new.

18. Dishwashers - OK, ANY home appliance!

19. The gift of baptism, the testimonies of the saints, NEW LIFE!

20. A giant crock of homemade sauerkraut, pickling in the basement.

I've been lax in noting what I'm thankful for, but resolve to start this week with new eyes to see! Won't you join me?

4 comments:

  1. we were all sick this week too. glad you guys are starting to feel better. and im with you on the home appliances!

    God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! Sounds like you are also better - what nasty stuff is floating around! Whew! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snuggling and sauerkraut , 'nuf said :)

    And delighted to meet you today and share in the multitude of God's Grace.

    Joyfully His,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rejoicing with you in GOd's abundant love. I worship with Jesus Culture as well. Kim Walker's "Oh how He loves us" simply ushers me into HIs presence. Such a joy to meet you ... Looking forward to getting to know you more.

    Splashing for HIs glory,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete