Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Beautiful Fall Day

The view coming down Piedmont this morning.
These colors would make interior decorators from the 80's jealous;
pink & gray at it's best!
Ore boat on Lake Superior
And the sun makes an appearance!
Beautiful! I love where we live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am also loving Picnik. Have you tried it yet?
Chatting at the Sky & Of Love and a Baby have gotten me hooked!
I touched up the above photos only to reflect the actual colors I saw today.
But you can do so much more with it!
I love this one.
I'm calling this one Super Nova.
(Good thing my bomb shelter is still stocked from the Y2K scare - not!)
I plan to make a large collage of different edits
of the same photo for my kitchen,
possibly something like this:

You should try it! You can do all of this and more for free.
But I think I'll invest in the premium package and have even more fun!
Let me know if you do try it!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome!! I LOVE the super nova one! what effect was that? thanks for sharing these!

    i just got done editing more pics. I swear I am on picnik every day now! I got the premium package too and am loving it :-)

    ReplyDelete