Thursday, March 11, 2010

Holding Pattern

I feel like my life is kind of in a holding pattern, waiting for the next thing to come along. We are busy running kids here and there and doing all the other things that grown-ups must do. But I have a niggling feeling that I am waiting for the other shoe to drop, in a kind of neutral way; not impending doom, but not a Christmas morning kind of way either. And I don't want to get out of the habit of not posting, so while I wait, here are some recent pics to fill the yawning void. Thanks for waiting with me!

                                                                                 
Micah, showing off a sweater so I can send it to my dad and his wife so they can see how he likes it. 
It's a men's medium - when did that happen???







Micheal and Grace and Linus, snuggling up after a bath.
And more...





















And another.

No comments:

Post a Comment