Monday, January 24, 2011

More than half my life

On this day, 21 years ago, I gave my heart to Jesus. Now at 40, this is more than half my life.

On the way to work to day, I thought I could post what I've learned, what I'm working on, where I've been, and where I'm going. And then I heard this song when I was flipping stations on the radio. Not my usual choice of music, the chorus speaks right to my heart. (And the video was a pleasant surprise, I love the honest cries to God written on the chalk board.)



But don't you know who you are?

You are more than the choices that you've made,
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade.
 I've been remade. I'm still learning how to walk it out, 21 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment