Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful for an Old Friend

I was flipping through a Bible a couple nights ago.
I pulled my first 'real', not paraphrased Bible off a shelf.
It's a big study Bible and I don't use it much anymore.
I have others that are less cumbersome to bring anywhere,
but it was so fun and encouraging to look through it!
Do you ever do that?
It's like reconnecting with an old friend,
looking through old photos and
talking about, "remember that time...?"

Here's a few shots from it.

Could I circle 'Do Not Worry' a few more times?
I need to remember and walk in this every day!
Where is my fruit?
What is my fruit?
Love God. Love people. Period.
THANK YOU for everything we need.
My good friend, Colossians.Do everything as unto God.
I want to be like Mary, definitely Mary.
How can I show extravagant love? (Love) Intentionally.
I thank my God every time I remember you!
and we rejoice!let us be THANKFUL, and so worship God
acceptably with reverence & awe,
for our God is a consuming fire.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I hope you recognize something new to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment