Saturday, July 11, 2009

These Posts on Facebook

I just wanted to send a quick note to everyone who sees these posts on facebook. They are realy coming from my blog, Now & Then, Here & Now, This & That, which I have linked to my facebook account for the time being. My friends on facebook range from childhood friends to family and current friends and the views expressed in my blog may surprise you, please you, or make you want to un-friend me. I'll admit to having clicked the 'see less of ****' button on facebook a time or two. As much as I'd like to say that these posts will come 5 days a week, they won't and you won't hurt my feelings if you ignore them and I won't ask if you read them. I just thought I'd tell you why you may see random posts from me! Of course, always feel free to comment, as long as you're kind.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment